Caring For Your Jewels
Here are a few simple tips to take care of your jewelry
Please note that whilst resin is strong & durable, it should be treated with care
- Dropping, tapping or knocking your jewelry on hard surfaces can damage your product.
- Contact with water, humidity or any other liquid will cause metal or resin to lose their colour.
- Keep your jewelry stored safely on its own in a protective box.
- To keep your silver or gold plated jewelry in the best condition possible, keep it away from water, salt water, chlorine, perfumes, make-up, fake tan, hairspray, cleaning products, lotions, oils and any oxidizing agents (like hair dye; peroxide).
- Take off your jewelry before swimming, showering or having a bubble bath.
- Do not wear your jewelry at the gym, yoga, while running or any other activity. Sweat is a complex, natural thing (that contains sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, fatty acids and much more) and it can speed up oxidization.
- Always take off your jewelry before you go to sleep.
- Be careful dressing and undressing, take your jewelry off first and put it on last.
- To clean your jewelry, gently polish with a soft cloth. Don't use cleaning products. A super soft cloth and gentle touch is all you need.
- Just like us, jewelry doesn't like extreme heat, direct sunlight or humid environments. It can cause it to fade or tarnish more rapidly over an extended period of time.
- Never use bleach. Using bleach will damage your jewelry.